You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am currently developing a website. I am now needing a rating script using AJAX/PHP/MySQL and I would like the rating script to work just like it does on YouTube so if you have a YouTube account, it would be a good idea to login and try it out. Heres a list of the features that I need for the rating script:
- The rating script will be out of 5 stars.
- Users rate either 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 stars.
- Average rating score will display in halfs also (e.g - 1 star, 1 and a half stars, 2 stars etc)
- Hover over effect when user puts cursor over a star.
- After rating, stars will appear back to average rating score.
- Messages to be display beneath ratings (eg - Thankyou for rating, You need to be logged in to rate, You have already rated this, etc)
- Only users that are logged in may rate.
- If user isnt logged in, average rating score will display only (no hover effect will appear)
- Users can only rate once.
I already have a mysql database set up with tables aswell as pages having a mysql connection. I will be using this rating script on many different pages so the ratings table has to be unique... for example for album reviews, the ratings table should be called 'album_reviews_ratings' but the album reviews are already in a table called 'album_reviews'
Hopefully this all makes sense, basiclly the rating script will work exactly like the one on youtube... however you will notice on youtube's rating system, when hovering over the rating stars, it displays a message (such as Good if you hover over 4 stars, Excellent if you hover over 5 statrs), I dont need this feature!
Well i really hope someone can help me on this one.
P.S - i know a bit about php/mysql so if you need to know anything whilst doing this project, i can help and let you know what code to edit and so on, i also have the rating images available too.
PLEASE DONT BID ON THIS PROJECT IF YOU CANT DO EVERYTHING STATES ABOVE! Sorry to sound like an asshole when i say that =) just had people say to me in the past that they can do a job when they really cant lol.