I am looking for a freelancer that can develop a simple word press plugin for me. Please read my instructions carefully and send me a custom reply. I will not answer to standard replies, so please don’t spam my inbox if you are not taking the time to seriously consider this project.
What I will use the Plugin For:
The plugin will be used to facilitate a community challenge. We will motivate people in the community to take their bicycles instead of the car. And there will be a community goal of 100.000 KM. If the community reaches this goal the sponsor will donate $$$$ towards building a new hospital in the community.
So everyone in the community needs to be able to submit – log the kilometers they cycle on the website. All these individual kilometers will count towards the community goal. So there needs to be a counter on the homepage that shows the total number of kilometers that have been submitted / logged so far.
Description of the plugin
The functionality of the plugin is very similar to: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/personal-fundraiser/ and http://ignitiondeck.com/id/
However, instead of counting dollars the plugin would count kilometers.
Please see the attached word file for a clear description of the process flow.
• Visitors need to be able to log their kilometers – it needs to be very simple and easy (a 6 year old kid + a 80 year old should be able to do it.)
• There need to be a clock /counter on the home page that shows the total number of kilometers that has been logged (real time). So let’s say that counter says 1002km, I go on the site and I log 20 KM’s I want the counter to say 1022KM when I go back to the homepage after logging it.
Additional functionalities (These are not necessary, but would be a plus)
• Have a participant profile – that shows the total number of Kilometers everyone has logged like: http://www.dailymile.com/people/StephenM18
• Connection with google maps, mapmyride, strava
I need a plugin that I will use on a number of my website. I will be running a bunch of charity similar charity website in different communities. For example: I will have a community cycling challenge in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and Toronto, Canada. The website / plugin will be identical – but it is important that I can use it on multiple websites.
1. I want the full rights for the plugin
2. The Author name of the plugin will have to be my name
3. The plugin Author link will be my site
4. I want to use this plugin on multiple websites
I am looking forward to your replies.