Meetai is looking for a web developer with experience working up and down the entire technology stack to build features for a web application. The project involves creating a custom application for online Parameterized Tests.
The technologies behind this application include PHP/HTML5/CSS3/JS. We would like to use the Symfony/Bootstrap/LESS frameworks.
(Easy-to-use, template-based system.)
2. If the user ID is not registered, welcome screen and form with basic data (name, address, and 6 more fields)
3. List of courses the user can do and list of courses done (Course name, Course Scope)
4. On Selecting a course to start, explanation screen (entered on backend)
5. An (admin uploaded) PDF is presented on screen. The user has to read this PDF for a minimum time (set in admin) before moving to the next module
6. Parameterized multiple choice exam. (Can only be done after reading the PDF, or from the main listing in another moment, if previously read)
(Allow Admin users to create, edit, manage, and measure Tests via an easy-to-use, template-based system.)
1. admin / passwd access (bbdd).
2. List of registered users, Courses taken and Punctuation (from the parameterized exams)
3. Courses management (questions/answers), Upload PDF's, minimal time and parameterization of multiple-choice test
We would like to use the Symfony/Bootstrap/LESS frameworks.
We're a full-time IT Consultancy & Digital Agency. Our work is the product of a deeper process of discovery and learning. We view digital tools as a means to transcend traditional business aspirations, allowing for a more humane approach to ourselves and to each other.
Please, visit us at: http://www.meetai.com/ for more information.
Thank you for your bid.