You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need a timeshare exchange web application built where a web user can:
* manage their membership:
* become a member
* renew their membership
* update their user profile with name / address /etc
* have automated password resets based on series of questions setup by user on registration
* view exchange and rental history
* deposit weeks (for exchanges and rentals)
* view availability (by location/state/region/country)
* initiate an exchange of a week
This site needs to be VERY intuitive for even a novice web user to visit and become a member and start exchanging their timeshares. This market is for a specific area but needs to be pretty open for future expansion. We have a current database of all of our current members and history that needs to be imported into this new web application upon completion. It is currently Microsoft Access 97 based and very old but the data is accurate. The design/layout is already completed and in PSD format, it will need to be converted to HTML to use for this site.
This site also needs to have a backend management console for:
* maintaining these members (updating profiles, renewing membership over the phone, manual password resets, etc)
* maintaining exchanges - confirming weeks deposited are existing at a resort (manually done), confirming current availability of week to be traded (manually done)
* maintaining resorts and their amenities
* viewing availability
* viewing burned weeks (expired weeks) and the ability to extend these weeks
* maintaining rentals and the ability to convert an exchange to a rental
* sending Certificates of Deposit documents and messages to members via email and allowing these documents to be viewed by members on their account page
* maintaining employees and their passwords
* running multiple reports including day-end reports, end of month reports, end of year reports, batch reports for credit card payments, exchanges completed, weeks burned (expired) etc..
* site needs to be integrated fully with the PayPal API with confirmation of any and all payments made
* Content management for some areas on the front end of the site