You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
1. Repliii.com - main system as web application
- sign up, sign in - connect with social networks
- admin backend to manage accounts
- frontend - create message, play message, inbox, send message (FB, G+, e-mail, twitter,
- payment system
2. Browser plugins (Chrome, IE, FireFox, Safari, Opera)
- ability to login and create message in browser
- render repliii messages into media player on websites (FB, twitter, email web clients)
3. Mobile apps (native support is the best)
- login to repliii from mobile phone
- create and send messages
- view inbox of messages
4. Mobile version of repliii.com - via jquery mobile, so user can check his account and record message also without mobile app (on devices which are not supported, tablets)
5. Integration of OpenX for adverts
6. Video supports - so user will be able record video message and
also option to write subject of message and then record message, so user can visually check messages by subject
Business Model: S.a.a.S (Software as a Service)
App Core Function: Record & Send Social Voice Messages.
Play Back: Possible via Plugin or Cell Apps.
Task: Build Viral FaceBook Voice Message via Cell Phone Apps and Browser Plugins.
Landing Page/Downloads: Repliii.com
End User Benefit: Free Voice Mail Service with Cool Features.
Example Cool Feature after record:
1. Voice Effect Filter; Chipmunk, Demonic, Ghost, Man, Woman
2. Recordings more than a minute long
3. Archive Voice Messages
Mission: To create Millions of Users. 10 to 15 million in 2 years via cell phone market.
Market Asessment: People Dislike Ads
We have 2 Revenue Model Options:
Old Revenue Model:
1. Free Version with Ads
2. Premium Version Ad Free
New Revenue Model:
1. Free Version Ad Free limited Features (Paypal Donation)
2. Premium Version Ad Free More Features $1.99 Per/month or $19.95 Per year
The Payment Channels:
Mechanism of Epidemic Virology:
1. FaceBook Connect
2. Twitter Connect
3. Google Connect
4. Open ID
Some Ideas: We want to use something similar to the PayPal Viral Registration Model for New Users..