You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need to edit a Wordpress form which uses the Classipress theme (appthemes). The form has been modified. I expect this would be easier for someone who uses appthemes because it seems difficult to find the form (I cannot find it!).
1. Edit physical size of "short description" field : make smaller (two rows)
2. Restrict "short description" field : allow only 140 characters
3. Edit physical size of "competition tags" field : much smaller (one row)
4. "Full description" field has disappeared : I need it returned to visible
5. Allow me to add a line of text above the "continue" button. It is OK if I have to edit code to do this - the content will not change.
6. Thankyou page : allow me to add content (eg text or image / advert). It is OK if I have to edit code to do this - the content will not change often.
Tasks 1-5: http://screencast.com/t/mnQUAj1ZD6rI
Task 6: http://screencast.com/t/rUCYi3C2BWD
- The contractor will have access to a staging area to test their code.
- No changes to core wordpress files permitted.
- No changes to core plugin files.
- Simple instructions regarding CHANGES must be provided for me to implement changes on live site (do not ask me to replace files - I need to know where the changes have been made)
- All changes must be commented