You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
1. This project is for shipment/consignment tracking.
1. The admin should be able to add new status options, delete old records, etc. (Customizable status as OTHERS for various circumstances)
2. Entire history of the shipment must be viewable, not just the last status line. (Able to export the monthly shipments to excel)
3. My clients have their own designated report of delivery (this means that during the adding of the shipments, a list of names of my clients needs to be added)
4. Easy to style everywhere via CSS, including alternating rows when appropriate.
I need to be able to print barcodes with information of the shipment and read them with a barcode scanner when its received on the destination.
When scanned with a barcode scanner, it should preview the entire shipment details, and changing the status of the shipment should be easy at all times.
i will need a couple of things more in a near future, as of now, this is the rough draft of my delivery process:
Delivery order received
Add shipment details into database
(Key details needs to be added)
Printing of consignment note (embedded with barcode-carries shipment details)
When the warehouse scans the barcode, it should be able to update itself with (location, time, date, etc)
-automatic update of status of shipment (in delivery, warehouse, etc)
When delivery is completed, able to scan barcode again and complete delivery
Back to A/C department, scan barcode, display shipment details, scan proof of delivery, bill customer.
I need a shipment tracking script in PHP with data stored in MySQL tables to be tracked by my customers. I want Ajax output on the frontend.
I want it to replicate the functionality seen on the script for sale at this website: http://tracking4web.com. But more customization is needed.
You can also visit sites like Fedex, DHL, UPS, to see tracking scripts in action. You can also look at sites like Western Union, Moneygram or Xoom, because the basic concept is the same. You probably have used one or more if you are an active freelancer.
The inputs on the script must be PROPERLY SANITIZED to avoid MySQL injections and rogue code. I will carefully review the code before payment, and reject insecure code.
This is very basic database work, so don't bother bidding above my budget. Some of you probably already have this developed and ready to deploy.
Thanks, and good luck with your bidding!