You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need you to create a plugin for Wordpress that will allow the customer to enter the tasks for a project then to autmoatically insert the tasks into my work order contract. Then it will allow the admin to enter a price and the customer will be able to pay online via PayPal and print the PDF of the final contract and to view it online on a unique URL for each project.
1) customer can enters their first name, last name, company name, address, city, state, zipcode, country, telephone, fax, email, web site url and a list of tasks, one at a time
[ field to enter task 1]
+ click here to add another task
click here when finished
2) customer is displayed to the screen a message that says, admin will provide a cost estimate for your list of tasks and is also emailed the same message
3) admin can now login to the Wordpress backend admin area and assing a cost for the project
4) the plugin now creates a PDF of my standard work order contract and terms of service with the price and tasks inserted and the plugin also inserts the tasks into a new project in our mantis system, each contract requires a new project in mantis
5) the plugin that you created then automatically emails the customer and email containing the cost and task list in the body of the email along with the customers mantis usersname and password and the PDF contract attached to the email as well as a project URL that is a unique url for the project that is a wordpress post
6) the wordpress post will contain:
customer data (first name, lastname, etc.), project ID, mantis project ID, project name, task list, cost, time frame, completion date, link to PDF of contract, function to allow the customer to upload the signed PDF of the contract, pay pal button to pay the project cost, total amount paid, total amount still due. (internally it needs an PayPal IPN link to display if project has been paid in full)
7) it will email the customer and admin each time a payment is made
8) there should be an admin page where admin can list all the projects and their information (1 page per project) for each project and the payment status
notes: the customer can't change the tasks once they enter them the first time, they will just have to create a new project