You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
i'm joomla 1.5 websites builder.
i purchased Kaon Price Comparison Script Version 5 for my client (without the Addons they offer).
you can see Front end DEMO and Admin panel DEMO here: http://www.kaonsoftwares.com/price-comparison-script.html
The new component can based on Kaon script.
The new component should function like this site:
(to translate try this
(pricesal.co.il not work good with firefox).
the main core of my client is grocery products. he need a table with products in rows and the stores in columns.
surfer can 'add to cart' from product list and save for later use as "wishlist".
in the rows the member will see the cheapest product (bold and/or different color)
the total line in the table will show the member which store is the cheapest for his shopping cart.
- We should give the Member's the ability to save products as wishlist and later view them.
- the member can print his cart (his chosen products and quantities) and go with printble list to his supermarket.
- The new component should be done based on PHP , MYSQL and AJAX.
- We require an experienced professional, who has proven Joomla custom component development history.
The new component code should be on standards and the module should be installable into existing Joomla 1.5.
- it's hebrew language site so the new component must support UTF-8 and RTL.
- The new component should easily customizable.
- i need your opinion about integrate the new component code with sobi2 or virtuemart (joomla components) categories.
(what are the advantage and disadvantag to intergrate this project with these joomla components or other joomla components ?)
- The new component should compatibility all browsers.
- members can save their carts (wishlist) for later use .
1st.jpg - 1-search product 2-filter town 3-select category 4-sub
categury 5-member wishlist 6-quantity 7-total product.
2nd.jpg - 1-sub category products 2-add to cart
3rd.jpg - 1-total products price 2-click for details
4th.jpg - 2-details products price 3-total products price.
The new component: visitors (front-end) first flow chart (like www.pricesal.co.il):
1. select town (must).
2. select category (example: milk and dairy products).
3. select sub category (example: hard cheese products).
4. add to cart products and quantity. (see item 2 in 2nd.jpg attached file).
(2nd.jpg translation: in rows-product image, product name, manufacturer , quantity , add to cart).
5. save your cart (members only) and/or show total products comparison price table (table rows: store logo,store name,stoe address,total price) . (see item 1 in 3rd.jpg attached file).
now the visitors can swap town and see his cart in other town but not all products must found in other town so i have
to show them separately (see 5th.jpg and 6th.jpg attached files).
6. save your cart (members only) and/or show details products comparison price table (members can print it for shopping). (see item 2 in 4th.jpg attached file).
(4th.jpg translation: table rows - product name and manufacturer . table columns - store logo,store name,stoe address,product price).
visitors (front-end) second flow chart (like www.mysupermarket.co.uk):
1. select shop.
2. select category.
3. select sub category
4. add to cart products and quantity.
5. save your cart (members only) and/or show total products comparison price table
now the visitors can swap shop and see their cart in other shop
6. save your cart (members only) and/or show details products comparison price table (members can print it for shopping)