You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
KSLM Limited offers a unique opportunities to work on a diverse portfolio of projects, excellent personal and professional development opportunities and diversification opportunities. Trading as Pragati Design we are recognized as a fast-growing organization both locally and nationally and an innovative place to work. We work closely with media and printing companies to ensure our clients receive a high level of satisfaction– and have on many occasions received recognition as a real people company. Working for KSLM provides opportunities to make a difference and be an innovator!
As a Dedicated Technical Account Manager, you serve as the critical link between the lab and client, helping to transform brilliant ideas into tangible systems with your blend of technical and entrepreneurial skills. You are creative and self-motivated, excited to discover new business opportunities while optimizing existing relationships. You are comfortable assuming responsibility for all aspects of the client relationships including the launch of new projects and the long-term satisfaction of existing customers.
• Working with Sales team to Explore and drive new business opportunities.
• Lead the analysis and planning of new projects.
• Guarantee the accurate development of projects through detailed documentation, technical direction and close continued monitoring & reporting.
• Solidify Pragatis client relationships and help to open up new business with clients.
• Perform technical reviews, evangelize new product features, and ensure prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
• Assume responsibility for all aspects of client relationships with Pragati helping to forge long-term mutually beneficial projects.
• Bachelors degree in computer science (or related technical major) and/or a technically-oriented MBA.
• Strong experience in technical project management, program management, or professional services.
• Experience in Internet architecture and software development.
• Demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams.
• Strong experience with Web technologies.
• Strong familiarity with Unix or Linux.
• HTML, XML and scripting programming experience.
• Broad understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP, and other internet protocols.
• Excellent English written and oral business communication skills.
• High energy, strong team player, creative thinker, analytical skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Previous work in a client-facing environment with various technical and non-technical teams.
• Expertise in one or more of the following vertical markets:
o Search-scalable architecture, information retrieval, natural language processing, understanding of web development, online advertising, SEO, SEM.
o Ecommerce-billing systems, online payment, application development.
o Content Management System Systems Development
o CRM/ERP Systems Development
o Email-email migration, single sign-on, provisioning.
o Content acquisition in any industry.
o VOIP and telephony-software, understanding of networking.
Not available to companies- only individuals may apply
Working hours are 5:30 - 15:30 GMT
All applicants must be available on Gtalk/Skype Voice Chat during this time.
Pay: Basic + 60% of basic avaliable as project performance bonus.
PLEASE ONLY BID YOUR BASIC!