You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have a database (Access or SQL Server) I need an application to do the following:
First you have to show the path to the database (selecting it if it is an access one or with a connection string in any other case). From here on there are 3 examples of what should the
Let´s assume that T1 is always the main able, that is, the one we need to do the maintenance and also that maintenance is a form to Insert/Delete/Modify (I/D/M) records on the main table.
First case:We have just one table (T1) what we need is an I/D/M form.
Just selecting the table from a list of available tables in the database the application itself has to build the I/D/M form and save it to use it whenever (I would prefer this in asp or php to allow users to access it through a website but any suggestion will be welcome) Note that this case can be extended to a case with multiple independent tables.
Second case: If you choose more than one table, with the following characteristics:
- 2 tables T1 and T2, both with a field with the same name id_field
- In one of the tables (T2) id_field is an unique key
- T2 has also a field called name_field
So what the application has to do is, I/D/M forms for T1 showing name_field instead of id_field
Note that this can be extended to "n" tables, with T1 as main table and the rest of them with the same estructure.
- 3 Tables T1, T2 and T3 with, at least the following fields:
T1 id_f1, name_f1
T2 id_f1, id_f2
T3 id_f2, name_f2
- So I/D/M forms need an special grid type field to relate fields between T1 and T3 storing this data on T2. At the end of each case we need a way to save the created forms to use them from then on without generating them again.
This could be done also as an Access Add-In or any other proposal... Ask me for more information as it is not easy to explain...
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, Windows 2000