Need some work done? Post a Project Today
This project is a overhaul of my current site - www.urbantexans.com. The new UrbanTexans will be similar to chicago.metromix.com and dallasblack.com, so please use those as reference when submitting your bid.
I will be the designer in this project and create all of the major mocks. I will provide .png or .psd layered files. The site should look 99% like the mocks I provide on initial implementation.
General overview of what is needed:
1. CMS (preferably Joomla) that is easily editable of all components on the site and have admin approvals (listings, comments, galleries etc)
2. SEO (my site is highly ranked in the search engines for the keywords I selected. These will need to be transferred and site will need to be optimized such as it is now to keep the current rankings)
3. Member-based site (registration, profile, add friends, invite to event, submit events/venues/businesses, upload photos, rate, comment, favorites etc.)
4. Banner Ads (start/end dates, linkable, track clicks etc.)
5. Google Maps and Nearby items (for event, venue, business detail pages)
6. Share (facebook, myspace etc) for events, venues, businesses
7. People Search (similar to myspace basic search)
8. Narrow Results (by city, type, date, ratings etc - with the ability to "x" out) for browsing events, venues, businesses
9. Photo Galleries (members able to make event/venue galleries and/or upload single photos to existing galleries)
10. Dynamic Calendar (shown on home mock)
11. Email/Newsletter Client (need to be able to email - as well as set up campaigns, save, preview, set time/date for send out - all members on site HTML newsletters and should have tracking statistics - opens, views, clicks as well as have option to import email addresses
12. Email Templates (to be auto sent upon registering, listing approval, password retrival, etc)
13. Import ALL members from current UrbanTexans.com website, this includes all of their info and username/passwords so that they will be able to login to the new site using their current info. The other information collected (location, age range, occupation etc) should
be transferred into their profile - there are currently about 8,000 members
Please review the .jpg mocks below. These are not all of the mocks but will give you the best idea for what I need in this project. My anticipated start date is sometime between May 11-18 and my anticipated completion date is June 15-22. My budget is $500-750. Upon start of project, I will provide specifications, .png or .psd layered mocks and you will provide a timeline for each piece of the project.
If you are interested in this project, please provide the following:
- Location/Time Difference from US Central Time Zone
- Forms of communication you prefer (email, IM etc)
- How many people will be working on this project? Are you a freelancer or a company?
- URL's of EVENT and MEMBERSHIP-based sites that you have done
- What CMS would you use to create this site? And what language (php,.aspx etc)?
- If the CMS is other than Joomla, please provide a URL to a back-end CMS
- Do you have any questions regarding any of the pieces of the project?
All payments will go into escrow and released when each phase is completed
33.3% upon cut of design layout and implementation of a front-end working model
(i should be able to navigate through through all of the pages of the site - content does not needed to be added at this point, just the structure of the pages)
33.3% upon completion of a back-end working model
(this includes admin and all functionality of the site)
33.3% upon completion of all testing, bug fixing and satisfactory results
There will be bonus opportunity for exceeding expectations and meeting deadlines.