You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I run an event management company. When delegates / participants / visitors / speakers arrive at the venue, they are usually handed over a brochure containing the details of the schedule, speakers, important points of interest, dining locations, accomodations, international events (maps, points of interest, hotel recommendations etc etc). My aim is to change this model and rely on leas amount of paperwork.
For this I want the delegates to install an app for my event management company and use that app for all the above. All the information will mostly flow from the site to the app and (usually) not the other way around.
- back end database for storing all this information
- website/portal for creating the event details (event manager side)
- website for viewing the details of the events (client side)
- iphone app for viewing details on the go
- android app for viewing details on the go
I would like to discuss more about this on a phone call if I like someone's bid for doing it.
We organize 20-30 conferences each month. Each conference has around 100 delegates.
Only english is used.