I'm looking for an exit domain popup script which does the following -
1. Pops up only when a user leaves the domain (should not popup when leaving 1 page and going to the next on the site)
2. Popup should not appear when leaving product site and going to parent site for checkout.
3. Popup should not be displayed if the person makes a purchase of our products (perhaps cookies for this part).
4. Popup should not be displayed if the person reloads a page on the site. (i understand some popups appear when clicking on refresh)
5. Popup must work with todays browsers (including ie7) and appears when user naviagates away from product site and checkout page or if user attempts to close browser