You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Website providing functionality to allow customers to personalise greeting cards is required using web to print technology.
Previous experience with other personalised greeting card web sites is required and referrals and demos will be required.
There are a number of these websites currently, such as MoonPig.com and FunkyPigeon.com. I am looking for something identical to this as all these websites tend to do the exact same thing.
All requirements to be defined once the designer is successful but by looking at these web sites you should get a good idea for what I am looking for. This is key and you should not bid before looking at these websites to understand what I am looking for.
In addition to what these websites are doing they key things I am looking for:
- ability to dynamically load cards from central repository
- account management allowing customers to create accounts, including:
o the creation and maintenance of addresses for card dispatches;
o the creationg and maintenance of important dates for reminders
- once order is completed the order must be saved into a database and it must be possible to output this to PDF
- mult-language support with the support for adding additional languages
- multi-currency and country support with the support for adding additional countries and currencies
- voucher management allowing vouchers to be given to customers for rewards
- credit system allowing customers to prepay for cards and then use this prepaid amount over time. This should allow a customer to pay £10 and receive £15 of credit as an example
This is some of the key information but as I say there will be a full requirements spec drawn up with the agreed candidate. However, I must stress that what I am asking for has all been done before and if you want to get an idea for exactly what I'm after and if you can do this then please look IN DETAIL through the aforementioned sites.
Thanks for reading.