You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for a PHP & MYSQL Related Links WordPress Plugin that allows users to parse images froma link that are being submitted to a WordPress blog, choose the best image from that link and then save that information along with the submitter's name, email address, website url.
I also want to get the page rank for the link that is being submitted and save it as well as the associated image and web url into a MySQL & PHP.
I will also need options for changing the default sizes or dimensions of images that are saved.
**Here is an example of the needed code**:
Here are the Steps for using the Plugin:
1. The User submits a Url to the WordPress Blog like this: <http://www.9lessons.info/2010/06/facebook-like-extracting-url-data-with.html> and <http://www.achari.in/facebook-like-url-data-extract-using-jquery>
2. The User choose the best image from a series of images parsed from that url
3. If the user is Logged-In to WordPress, the Link Url, Title and Logged-In and the loggedin UserId is saved to a table
4. If the User is not loggedIn, then the User's Name, Email Address must be provided
5. The System fetches the Page Rank (PR) of the Submitted Link
6. The user should be able to resize / crop the image or use the image just as it is parsed
7. All the submitted links for that blog post are published in three (3) formats: as an RSS Feed, a PDF File and as a list of Related Links on the blog post as well
8. Should be able to Edit, Delete or Update any of the Links on the blog (Url Link, Title, Image, Submission Info)