You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Modify crm/cms to allow the user to create, update, delete records for the Visual UI Model entities attached.
This is for a production prototype that will allow the user to test record entry. A subsequent request will be to add business process.
The migration is based on sugarcrm. It has a installation on a virtual machine download and an online installer.
There will most likely be maintenance requests for several years. Thanks in advance for all replies.
A Partial discovery of use cases, processes, and database entities is attached. It's goal is only to highlight processes that can't be easily inferred from the Visual Models (screen captures).
Involves at least:
1. Look through the screen captures
2. Write down the text labels
3. Separate them into use cases, processes, and database.
4. Compare with SugarCrm. Complete the chart in the attachment by enterring the use cases, processes, and database tables and columns for the old system and the sugarcrm. The current system is listed in the "Work Flow" column and the SugarCRM column is to the right.
5. Revise SugarCRM to allow the user to create, update and delete records inferred from the attached UI models. List processes and abilities that can not be inferred from the UI models as a gap analysis and I'll post those on subsequent requests.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
a) No Use. Recipient agrees not to use the Confidential Information in any way, or to manufacture or test any product embodying Confidential Information, except for the purpose set forth above.
b) No Disclosure. Recipient agrees to use its best efforts to prevent and protect the Confidential Information, or any part thereof, from disclosure to any person other than Recipient's employees having a need for disclosure in connection with Recipient's authorized use of the Confidential Information.
c) Protection of Secrecy. Recipient agrees to take all steps reasonably necessary to protect the secrecy of the Confidential Information, and to prevent the Confidential Information from falling into the public domain or into the possession of unauthorized persons.
d) Scope. The scope of Confdentiality is deemed to be in all contracts present past and future with the Parties to this request.
Current preference is sugarcrm, php, java, mysql due to license cost. Open to other suggestions. Specify the versions that you are using in the reply.
[**Real Estate Photo and Video Processing Plug in for CRM CMS**]
[**Real Estate Classfieds Plug in for CRM CMS**]
[**Real Estate Auction Plug in for CRM CMS**]