You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Currently looking for a 1099 Freelance Reddot (Red Dot) Web Developer to support corporate Internet websites developed using the Reddot Content Management System (CMS). Key responsibilities include off-site development support for enterprise-scale web applications, content management, personalization, and integrations with third party systems utilizing knowledge in Reddot CMS and ASP.NET programming.
This is a project the requires 10 - 20 hours a month and the perfect opportunity for a Reddot CMS developer looking for a chance to earn a supplemental income as a freelancer.
- Please, no offshore developers
- Please, no firms or companies unless you can provide a dedicated resource that meets or exceeds all the requirements listed below
- No consideration will be given to those WITHOUT Reddot CMS development experience
- This is a 1099/Freelance position with minimal time on-site (90 percent telecommuting/10 percent on-site)
- Preferred candidate will be located in the United States (Sorry, no off-shore developers will be considered at this time) and special consideration will be given to those who live in the Washington, DC Metro Area
- Client is located in the Washington, DC metro area (DC/VA/MD) and candidate may be expected to travel to the DC area at least once for an initial face-to-face interview and/or kick-off meeting
- Must have at least 6-months developing with Reddot CMS (Current environment consists of Reddot CMS version 7+ but older version experience will be considered)
- Must have experience developing Reddot CMS templates, modules, and applications
- Must have experience integrating presentation design changes and editing content within Reddot CMS
- Understanding of Reddot CMS Active Templates, Reddot Text Editor, Reddot Template Editor
- Understanding of using RQL with Reddot CMS and incorporating RQL into workflows
- Understanding of Reddot Project Publishing, Project Administration, Project Workflow, SmartEdit.
- Must have 3+ years experience in ASP.NET web site development
- Capability to implement a strategy for developing and deploying ASP.NET applications with Reddot CMS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must
- Strong organizational and analytical skills