You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
An ASP page, with customer login. from here a user will enter there company name, full address,description,Keywords and url once entered and a submit button pressed, Options for payment are then presented, Paypal,Cheque,Credit Card,Invoice to be sent, once the payment has been made, the advert is then added, must SORT data via PER-IP-HIT count. The user can login again and make changes, to their advert only, one advert per user. I.E One business can have one advert. The system must be SQL SERVER BASED,VB.NET Search engine. The user would enter a keyword or company name and select a town in a dropdown box and hit search. Details will be then presented with a MAP and an image of there shop front/Logo or Business Head Q. Must include like search with + or - Operators in the search, also a keyword highlight A business search engine , search by town, a link to allow users to add there business. PLEASE see the attached file, contains an example using msaccess, also contains one table for the listing, one form illustrating what i want. Must behave like the google search engine, but only for business, with a drop down town search.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Feb 2, 2005 1:55:46 PM:
I have attached a zip file and updated the infromation, please have a look.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Feb 2, 2005 2:37:29 PM:
I will accept a Bid in the next 24hrs and commence work, please could I have Bid amounts for those of you have not given me a Bid value
Windows NT,SERVER 2003,XP,WINDOWS 2000 SERVER