We would like to add a secure login section to our website. You can view the current site at www.coastsolutionsgroup.com.
We would like the following features:
1) There should be an admin page where site admin can input a new user name and password.
2) Users will be emailed that they have access to the site and be given their login (email address) and password.
3) User will login at the site login page.
4) Users will be given a cookie to show they are properly authenticated for this session (temporary session ID).
5) There would be no individual user security other than the login. All users with a login will be able to access all pages in this folder/directory and all child folders.
6) We will need code to place at the top of our sub-pages to ensure that they are checked for a session ID prior to access.
Pages to be created:
User Login page
Admin page (new user setup)
Target page with script to ensure login status
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Deliverables will be verified working on buyer's website with functionality outlined in scope of work above.
Coding should be in .asp and database can be .txt, Microsoft SWL, mySQL or Access.
Will be loaded on hosted server at ISP.