You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need a text component that is written in .net, preferably c#, but [url removed, login to view] or C++ would be fine. We would consider a php solution as well. Please identity in your bid which you would be doing. Source code for the completed component will be required.
This component will be called from an [url removed, login to view] page / .php page that will return a transparent png to our custom flash t-shirt designer. Basically it just needs to create & return the transparent png.
It is very important that this component creates the image very quickly and creates high quality output. This component will be called from our flash t-shirt designer. When creating a new text object, the height / width passed in to it will be a guide to what the maximum size should be and the text should be sized to fit within this area (Proportionally) and with any extra space (either the width or height) being cropped away. When someone in the designer re-sizes the image, then the text should be scaled to fit the area both vertically and horizontally (Non-proportionally).
1) Bold, Italics, Underline - If a font that is selected should have one of these set and the font does not support it, it should be ignored and not create an error.
2) Support up to 5 outlines / strokes.
Required Text Effects - See Example Images Attached.
1) Normal Text
2) Arched Text (Up/Down) - Should have a parameter that determines the amount of arch in the text.
3) Bridged Text (Up/Down/Both) - Should have a parameter that determines the amount of arch in the bridge.
4) Slanted Text (Left/Right) - Should have a parameter that determines the amount of slant
Required Fill Effects
1) Solid Color
2) 2-Color Gradient
3) 3-Color Gradient
4) Bitmap Image (Should have parameters that determine how to apply the fill that will result in how the fill image is size)
Bidders who have created similar projects that can show working examples of this will be considered more strongly than others.
We will put 1/2 in escrow when the project is awarded and the other half when the project is completed.
For testing and proofing, we request that you create a sample web page that you will host that will allow us to enter different values into a text box that will generate / display the corresponding images to us.
Our current implementation only supports normal text. To see it in action, go to http://www.12dollartees.com/flash-tshirt-designer-teecreator and click the 'Add Text' tab.
This project will need to be completed in 30 days.