Require extraction code that will retrieve data from a table on a web page and store that data into an MS SQL database.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Sep 8, 2006 11:34:56 AM:
Thanks for your interest. Here are some further details:
Currently I am developing an aspx website with code written in Delphi. I would like to send the results of a stock screen to the website. I have added an image to the bid request.
1. Go to the following website.
Note: You do not need to login.
Normally when I go to this page I can select a screen (TestScreen1) that I have already saved. To see this you will have to create a simple screen. This screen is saved as a cookie on your local computer.
Create a simple screen.
a. Select 'Exchange Equal PSE'
b. Click on Click Here to Screen
c. Click on Run Screen
d. Under the Pricing Info Heading select
52 Week High
52 Week Low
e. Click on the Submit button (Scroll to the bottom of the page)
f. Save Screen as TestScreen1
Ideally I would like to run this data extractor from an aspx page and save the results directly to the sql database on the web server. As the screen information is saved as a cookie it would have to be stored on the web server.
Otherwise, it may be possible to run an application on my local drive that could extract the data. I would then find a way to send it to the webserver.
I would really prefer the code to be written in Delphi however I will consider other options as well.
Thanks again for your interest please let me know if you have any questions.
Win XP/Internet Explorer