We do not have website programming expertise and need some help completing a number of small programming projects.
We currently use Adobe Contribute to edit both of our websites
1) Shafers.com - Shafers.com currently consists of a series of individual webpages. Most of these pages have the same basic frame (i.e sidebars, footer, header are the same on every page). Currently, if we want to make a global change to the frame, we have to manually make the change on all the pages. We'd like to change this, so that changes to the frame can be made globally in one place using Adobe Contribute.
2) Shafers.com - We would like to change the "Read before you buy" button to "Request a demo". This should link to our demo request form. We would need some help configuring a demo request form so that the forms feed directly into our email system, specifically, when the form is filled out, it should send the information to
3) Shafers.com - Add "Contact us today" link to Sidebar so that it appears on every page. This should link to our demo request form (mentioned in #2)
4) Explorer-software.com - We currently have a number of online podcasts at http://www.explorer-software.com/online-demo/default.aspx . We'd like to put these behind a registration page so that people have to fill out their information/register before they are able to view the page.
5) Shafers.com/Explorer-software.com - Insert tracking code onto each individual page so we can track visitors
6) Assistance in implementing the above changes in conjunction with our IT team. Teleconferences may be necessary.