Need some work done? Post a Project Today
1. The "Email Roster" Button would open a modal box. The box would look like 1.png
2. Each Title in the Box, when clicked, would open up a panel (2.png is what all panels would look like open, but only one should be allowed to be open at a time). If the panel is closed, the title would have the plus sign image to the right. If open, a minus sign.
3. Each panel would have one or more email functions
⁃ For the whole project, each email would have a single, fixed "from", and "to" fields DEPENDING on the URL of the page
⁃ For each email except the "Send Message" email, the body and the subject will be fixed. For "Send Message", the subject and body will come from the form.
⁃ For the whole project, the email would send to a fixed "BCC" list DEPENDING on the URL of the page. I would be managing the lists
⁃ For example, if the URL ends with /MPCC/, it would pull in "from", "to", "subject", and "bcc" for MPCC
⁃ QUESTION: How many BCC names can I have? One list is 250 email addresses
⁃ QUESTION: These are emails that ppl have willingly given this organization. How can we keep from being flagged as a spammer?
4. The "Send Single" button would open another panel with a field for entering one or more email addresses, which would replace the list in the BCC field. See 3.png (Post-Course Email) for what that might look like.
5. For each except "Send Message", I would hope it could record the date that the email was last sent to the whole list. There must be some visual way to let the user know if the email has ever been sent. I would need a way to reset them to "(never sent)" too. See 3.png for what I envision.
6. There must be a way to confirm if the email was or was not sent. Can you add success or failure messages to appear near the email that was sent? Use class="success" for success and class="error" for failure.