You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I'm looking for a modification to validate information a member has provided.
I need the following:
- Member will enter in an email address, date, and upload a file ( optional ) that will be used to verify their account ( verifier ). This will be in their profile.
- Member will press "Validate" button actions area in their profile page
- Email is sent to verifier's email address with link to a validation page and a unique 6 digit access code
- When verifier clicks on the link they are prompted for the access code. After they enter in the correct code ( they can only enter in 3 times ) then the following page is displayed:
1. Name of Person
2. Completion Date
3. Attached file
4. Yes / No Buttons
5. Upload link where the Verifier can upload a file.
- When the Verifier selects yes they are prompted to ask if they are done or need to enter in more information. If they select they need to enter in more information then it goes back to the page. If they are done then then:
- Message is sent to the admin with results
- Message is sent to the member with results
- Members profile page has a "Verified" graphic in a block applied
** If the wrong code is entered in the validation is locked and a message is sent to the admin and the Member.