1. What Is The Job?
- Build software that autopost events to various event listing websites.
2. What Does The Software Need To Do?
- Software needs to log into various event listing websites and auto post events information that will be entered via the software user interface
- Software should be able to register new accounts as well as sign into existing accont on the various event listing websites
- Software should be able to autopost event website URL to various social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, PingFM, etc.)
- Software should be able to autopost press releases to various press release websites
- Software should be able to run on a server
3. Important Stuff:
- I own the source code to this project and all copyrights and trademarks
- Code should be well commented
- Be available for future updates and support (if needed)
I would like to have the job completed within one week. Here are the terms of the project:
• Payment terms are 100% successful delivery of a tested and approved fully operational plugin
• Any scope changes will be negotiated with the vendor before performed
• Vendor will supply a daily status update. The status update is to include a list of what is complete to date, identify any roadblocks, and provide an estimated delivery date (if different than the contract delivery date).
You must be experienced with software development (Ubot is a plus), complete projects in timely manner, communicate regularly, and be available for future updates and support. If this is not you, please do not apply for this job.
If you are interested, please add the word "Gigabone" in your application and sign the NDA (I attached a link to the online NDA for you electronically sign and PM when completed). After doing so, I will give detailed design specs.
Please show me your portfolio of developing similar projects or help maintaining similar projects.