You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need simple software written so that I can combine pairs of .txt files into a single .txt file. The software will need to combine .txt files in batches. This is a one-to-one file append. Only one file will match another file due to the file names. This software will need to work with windows 7.
The software will need to do the following:
1. ability to select all txt files from source folder ONE
2. ability to select all txt files from source folder TWO
3. ability to select the destination folder
4. batch combine data from the two source folders that have matching file names
5. the data inside files from source folder TWO will be added onto the end of matching files in source folder ONE
6. output the final version into the destination folder
7. add the word "-final" to the output files
8. provide progress status %
9. show results details (# count of completion/failed)
I have 1000 files in my source folder ONE. The files are named apples.txt, oranges.txt, bananas,txt and so on
I also have 1000 files in my source folder TWO. The files are named apples-b.txt, oranges-b.txt, bananas-b,txt and so on
I open up the software and select my source folder ONE and TWO. Then I select my destination folder. Once I execute the program to merge the files, the end result will give me files named apples-final.txt, oranges-final.txt, bananas-final.txt, etc. The destination files will have the data from both source folders. The data from source folder TWO is added on to source folder ONE.