You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The Software is being made for a big organization who wants to monitor the activities of its employees in office and needs to have a control on their communication. The phase 1 will be required at first, After the successful completion and testing of phase 1 , phase 2 will be started.
The software will have two phases in which the first phase will have two sub-parts:
Phase 1 – Monitoring Capability:
Client End Software:
· A blacklist of IP-addresses/hostnames will be maintained at centralized server. All clients will not be able to communicate with them through any means.
· Capable of collecting outgoing TCP connections and report to centralized server after specific period of time.
· Software will be able to receive updates from a central server.
· Admin Software will be used to push updates/keywords/blacklists to agents on client machines.
· Admin Software will be able to compile stats (, IP addresses, locations,) from centralized database and represent in a GUI format to the Admin.
· Admin Software will have the capability to remotely shutdown a client system, disconnect from internet permanently, or in extreme cases a functionality of formatting the system remotely can be added.
· Admin software will be able to compile the data and make reports based on different parameters.
· Monitor every outgoing TCP packet of selected machine
· Ability to monitor the files that are located on client's hard drive. It will have the ability to search the files on the system by name as well.
· Capture the screen of client anytime to enable strong check over client's activities
Phase Two – Data Leakage Prevention
In a second phase software add-on which will have capability to block transmission of any file carrying blacklisted words. The add-on will have following features:
o Decode different file formats for packet analysis such as (doc, ppt ,xls, docx, pptx, xlsx, Pdf, zip, rar)
o If the packet contains a keyword that is not allowed to be transmitted or it can be considered as confidential that TCP stream will be immediately dropped and no data transfer will occur.