You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I'm looking for somebody to develop a small Internet Explorer/Firefox toolbar for me. The toolbar must simply have a button, that when clicked, passes the current URL from the browser address bar to an executable as command line parameter.
I'm looking for somebody to develop a small Internet Explorer/Firefox toolbar for me.
The functionality of the toolbar is very limited, and the requirements are:
1) The toolbar must have a button that when clicked, calls my product executable with the current url from the browser address bar as a command line parameter. The location of the executable can be found via a registry entry.
2) The toolbar must work with the two latest major versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox.
3) It must be possible to install/uninstall the toolbar from within my application (if technically possible). I'd like the user to be able to enable/disable it from the Setup options in UpdatePatrol.
4) It must work on Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7.
5) The toolbar button must contain an icon and text. I will provide the icon.
6) No update mechanism required
7) No server communication required
8) No branding support required
9) No multi-language support required
10) Source code included, preferably compilable by Visual Studio 2008 or CodeGear C++ Builder 2006 or newer.
11) Unrestricted, royalty free license to use for as many users as I want.
Piece of cake, right? :-)
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.