You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Media player that will take existing video and audio files and run them through motion detection or audio analysis using various parameters. The program will then output these audio and video clips into specific folders and produce a linked excel file listing each clips attributes
1. Use pixel by pixel comparison to detect movement or change from frame to frame
2. Be able to read existing files in sequence. (e.g. move to next video after first is reviewed)
3. Must be able to analyze multiple types of video files including zmp5.
4. Must save clips where motion is detected to separate file (2second before and after motion detection). Preferred: will convert and save clips to standard AVI format.
5. Must continue to copy clip where motion is continually detected.
6. Must be able to detect and list in clip “file name” area where motion occurred (25-space grid)
7. Must be able to detect direction of movement (left to right, right to left) (up to down, down to up) and list in clip file name.
8. Must be able to detect large object movement from small object movement and list in file name.
9. Must be able to take time stamp off of video and place file name, time, size of file, location of movement, direction of movement, and size of object into an excel dataset.
10. Must have manual sensitivity adjustment
1. Must be able to detect variation in audio in both hertz (hz)and decibel (db).
2. Must be able to filter audio where no variation or minimal variation in hz and db occur.
3. Must be able to copy audio where either hz or db are above or below set ranges. This will be done by taking a sample of audio in a clip where no noise occurs and constructing a mean and standard deviation. Db or hz above or below 2 standard deviations trigger audio clip removal. The program should also have manual entry for hz and db thresholds for copying audio
4. Must be able to analyze multiple types of audio files
5. Must be able to save audio clips to file (2 seconds before and after audio threshold is crossed)
6. Must be able to continually copy audio clip so long as db and hz continue to go above set threshold.
7. Must be able to take time stamp off of audio and place file name, average hz, average db, highest and lowest db, and highest and lowest hz into excel dataset.
8. Must be able to output for each detected and saved clip an attached excel file showing individual hz and db scores linked by time at 12 to 24 samples per second. Excel file will have three columns time, hz, and db, and saved under audio clips name.
1. Programmer is allowed to modify or copy existing open source software (e.g. Audacity for audio) to meet program requirements.
2. Formulas for statistical analysis (e.g. standard deviation) will be provided if needed.
3. Full code and completed compiled and installable program to be provided.
4. This program is for scientific use and analysis for a student organization and formal research.
5. Prefer program to be written in C++ or Visual Basic 2010.