You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
- A PPPoE client utility which can run on Windows 98, Windows 98SE, Windows NT, Windows Me, Windows 2000 and Windows XP
- An application/utility which can be extracted and setup from a .exe
- This application/utility will install any necessary drivers required to make a PPPoE connection through an ADSL modem for internet connectivity
- The application should create the connection for the user to use, with fields of User ID and Password available for the user to enter
- If possible, the end user can have the option to save his password for future visits
- The look and feel of the application should resemble those sharewares or other applications already out in the market
- More detail will be provided upon bidding
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Full payment will only be released upon the fixing of all bugs and full acceptance by the buyer
5) Any bugs discovered after acceptance must be fixed without any charges incurred to the buyer.
6) The developer may reserve the right to charge additional for any enhancements requested after full acceptance of this project
7) All source code must be released upon the request of the buyer
All Windows platforms except Windows 95 and Windows 3.1 (or older)