You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I want a piece of code for my security software which can help me to run a code always in a PC.
The application should do this steps:
1-) Write itself into ROM or BIOS or MBR or anywhere you suggest which:
- even user formats hard it should run
- it should run at boot
- it should be still running in memory even after user logged in windows.
- it can execute and run some win32 api calls.
2-) Application should do some works... Such as writing a fixed binary or hex file (which will be hardly encoded in code in hard disk)
3-) Application should be able to run some exe files in windows after user logged in windows.
This could be coded in ASM or C++ or C and it can be TSR or any other kind of files...
It will be used for securing a computer and logging all computer actions including formatting hard, installing new version of program and some other works...
This will be a part of our security software.
We can discuss more about project details.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
And finally: I swear on penalty of perjury that the work created in this project will not be used in a way that would violate any U.S. law
BIOS / ROM / MBR anywhere which program can stay there always