You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hello. We are currently looking for a freelancer to help us build an online service that allows us to track users youtube view count changes (on a per video basis and a main youtube channel basis). They should be able to see
1. total chanel views (change + total)
2. total video views (on individual videos) + 30 day changes
3. contacts (change + total)
4. Estimated earnings
5. Video uploaded
6. # of Comments (per video and average)
7. Avg rating (overall and per video)
8. total likes & a like to dislike percentage
9. category type (games, how to etc)
10. Rating (A+, B, C, D, F etc) (calculated based on number of views and number of subscribers)
Essential what will happen is when a user signs up they will be given a wordpress username. One they login there will be a page where they will be asked to:
1. Fill out their youtube channel information
2. Chose a category for their video.
Let's say 4 people sign up and there are 2 categories. The cateogries are 1.Film and 2.Documentary. The first two members sign up for the film category and the second two members sign up for the documentary channel.
On our site we have a page that shows the ranking of all users, but if the users only want to see how they rank in comparison to others in their category they can click on their category page and learn how they compare to ONLY the others in their category. Results should be updated daily so that users can monitory what impact their promotional efforts are having on their ranking.
Similarly, the results should be shown in a really web 2.0 fashion. The listings page should be stylized to suit our color standards.
We need the system integrated into our WordPress blog.
We're looking forward to hearing from interested candidates.