You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a piece of software that will produce a viable .CSV file from a Microsoft access table that can be used to import my current items in stock into ebay Turbolister. I have attatched a Turbolister CSV file so you can see what it looks like. I have also included a copy of a database that we use to assemble the html (in the queries under “expr1??).
- The software is to list only ONE of each item even though I may have more in stock
-There will need to be a page where I can set my global auction options for example the ebay site, the exchange rate to the £ so the software will know what the starting bid price will be, and also other options such as the paypal account that buyers are to pay, whether I wish a thumbnail photo etc.
- ebay generally changes their categories on a regular basis so rather than have to change each category ID in every auction I will require a page in which I can set my own categories. For example If I had a pair of shoes size 6 I might use UKSHOES6 as the category I specify on the record card which is equal to the UK ebay category 1234 or the US ebay category 5678 etc.
-My main category ??"has a lot of specifics that are XML encoded. I will also need a module to translate the coding so that I may have the option to trigger different specifics about the item within the ebay specified category. (ie. Watch Brand, year, gender, etc…) inside of the attached .csv example under column “Ship-To Locations??
-My has the exact titles used in ebay in it’s own field, I would like the software to download the the “items sold??, “not sold??, “selling?? down for analysis (more importantly to download the items selling to match against the current inventory that I have in stock and then to produce a .csv sheet with all of the units that I currently have in stock that is not listed on ebay to import to turbo lister and list at my discretion.)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).