You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need a simple iPhone application designed that allows iPhone users to submit requests to a call center (and the call center can confirm their request back).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Sep 28, 2008 11:19:29 AM:
We currently have an admin section for our site, however it is not set-up to take concierge requests. Here are some features we need:
1) iPhone users will be able to make concierge requests from their iPhone
2) The user interface will not show a web page loading, since is will be an iPhone application with SDK
3) Once the user makes a concierge request, that request must show up in a cue for the concierge lady who can pull it off the cue in order it was received
4) The concierge lady must have the ability to comment back to the iPhone user to confirm their request or tell them there's a problem with their request. The iPhone user and concierge lady should be able to go back and forth communicating until the concierge lady officially closes the ticket. (this is not live chat, just email-type format through the concierge application. The iPhone user nor the concierge lady have each others email addresses).
5) There must be an admin section created for Toober.com that allows the concierge lady to login and process requests. There must be a "Reply" button to reply to the iPhone user and a "Close Ticket" button to close the ticket and essentially cease the communication (This means the concierge request will now show up in the user's "Previous Requests" under 'closed' and not on top under 'Pending Requests" anymore.)
6) Once the iPhone users clicks "Submit Request" after filling out the info, is there a way for them to get a confirmation that their request even went through? What if their phone lost network and the request never actually sent but they were waiting for a response from the concierge?
There will need to be 10 preselected concierge requests and 1 "other" where the iPhone user can simply type their request in (For example: "Please find me the closest Bank of America to my house").
1) Restaurant Reservation
-# in Party:_______
2) Send Flowers
-Type of Flowers:_________
3) Need Directions
4) Get Airfare Quote
-Date of Travel:______________
There will be some more, of course...however this is the main idea. There will never need to be a 3rd page. It will only go to the 2nd page submenu with a SUBMIT REQUEST button at the bottom.
-Keep in mind that the concierge will need to be able to contact the iPhone user back about their request (not only to confirm it, but to ask a question like "Is 7:30pm reservation ok instead of 7pm". Then the iPhone user will need to be able to respond back. This communication ends forever only once the Concierge lady Closes the ticket from her screen (which is the admin section of our website, I guess) ....But in the meantime, the iPhone user can keep communicating back and forth with the concierge by clicking the Concierge App and choosing "Pending/Previous Requests".
There is a monthly membership fee of $8 for this service for unlimited concierge requests. How do you suggest we collect this so it registers to give users access to the concierge (ALSO, if they cut off their payment and/or stop their credit card, it must automatically deactivate their ability to make new concierge requests). Currently our web site, Toober.com, is set up through paypal to input your credit card information for the concierge. Once a user inputs their credit card, it should allow them to download this concierge app (free) onto their iPhone.
It would be ok if a user had to enter a passcode everytime they made a concierge request, if you need to do that. (I would prefer they could just use it without that additional step, but it's up to you).
Also, we need (in a separate admin section) the names of all the people who joined and paid for the concierge as well as those qho stopped paying and canceled their $8 monthly membership.
Also, here is info on what the concierge interface on our actual web site admin area should have:
1) Create a script that accepts data that will be push from the iPhone and store it in a MySQL database
2) Create the concierge admin interface.
a. Allows the concierge to login and view the requests that are submitted from the iPhone
b. Allows them to update the request by initiating communication from the concierge interface to the iPhone app (not through the iPhone user's email).
c. Allows them to view history on request
d. Once a concierge retrieves a request, it does not show up in the "New Requests" are of the concierge interface page. This is so that we can have mu