We have a web application that collects work history information from people that are applying for a job. There are some tasks that are currently done manually that we need for the web application to take care of.
1) In the admin section of the work history (AFEWebManager/AFEWebManager.sln) we need a way to re-open the work history.
The full documentation for this task is included in the attached word document but in summery:
* A new database table will need to be crated
* A page will need to be modified,
* A confirmation page and a result page will need to be created
2) In the admin section of the Work History (AFEWebManager/AFEWebManager.sln) turn off (default) admin account and make sure that users can be set up as admin (and log in)
* All logins used to log into the admin section should be stored in the database and the generic login in the config file should be disabled/removed.
* We need to be able to make admin users inactive
* We need a default admin account that we can use to create the rest of the admin users and then disable
3) In the admin section of the Work History (AFEWebManager/AFEWebManager.sln) we need a way to enter all job related info on work history.
* There is a new page (see the attached word document for requirements and validation)
* Some of the information on this page updates a database
* There is a page that is partial HTML only (I will embed it in another page). The HTML on this page must validate as valid HTML 4 Transitional HTML with no errors when wrapped with the tags. These tags are not to be present on this page.
* An email is sent when positions are added/edited
The code files and a basic database backup are attached.
I will do the final install on the production server and if error are encountered I may require assistance. The current code provided is currently running on the production environment and any currently existing errors are outside the scope of this project. The final deliverables must run on the production server without any new errors.
Please feel free to ask if there are any questions on this project.
Additional Project Description:
01/08/2013 at 14:30 EST
For some reason it appears that Freelancer changed .NET to PHP and C# Programming to C Programming when I submitted the project initially.
The project is actually in .NET in using C#.