You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for someone who can build a spec explorer model based testing for this simple game
All players follow the same simplistic strategy (that disadvantages the players playing before others):
- receive 5 initial cards
- if you already have a royal flush, straight flush, four of a kind, full house, flush or straight, you hold (ie you do not exchange any card and wait for other players to finish before comparing hands).
- if you are one card away from a royal flush, straight flush, flush or straight, exchange that card.
- if you are two cards away from a royal flush, straight flush, flush or straight, exchange those two cards IF any of the players before you has exchanged 3 or more cards.
- if you have three of a kind, exchange the two other cards
- if you have two pairs, exchange the other card
- if you have a pair, keep it and exchange the three others
- otherwise, pick your two highest ranking cards, keep those and exchange the rest.