You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I would like CMS to be developed for a website by an experienced programmer. The CMS has to be developed by doing custom programing.
Requirements of the Project
1) An XHTML template for the front end will be provided by me. This will have to be integrated into the custom CMS.
2) Unlimited no. of pages can be added through the admin area.
3) Provision for adding unlimited images per web page via the admin area. These images will be added by a Browse button.
4) The website will have a left nav bar. The main menu links will have drop down menus. The main links in the left menu will be categories such as Paver Products, SP Turf etc. Drop down menu (sub categories) for Paver Products would be such as Driveway, Patio etc. In the admin there should be option to add/edit/delete the categories and sub category pages.
5) The website will have top navigation and footer bars. It should be possible to add links which can be displayed both in top menu and footer menu. Also it should be possible to display links only in footer or top menus. Thus, in admin there should be option:
Both Top & Footer
The links in the top and footer menus will be for such pages as home, about us, contact us etc. Manage (add/edit/delete) such pages via admin.
6) All meta tags (title, keywords, description) can be added through admin area. This will be valid for all pages (all pages in left menu, top and footer menu) in the website.
7) The website will have a contact form on the about us or contact page. It should be possible to change the fields of the contact form via admin area.
8)Sort Order or Page order should be given for the main pages in the left menu, sub pages in the left menu, top menu pages as well as footer pages. By Sort Order, I mean that the administrator of the site should be able to put any page on any position in the left menu bar. Same goes for the links within a drop down menu (these are the sub category pages for the main link).
Same goes for the links in the top menu.
Same goes for the links in the footer menu. This is an important feature for the website and I would like you to be absolutely sure that you would be doing it.
9)Unlimited Photo Galleries - It should be possible to add unlimited photo galleries through admin. In each photo gallery it should be possible to add unlimited pages. Each page will have 12 thumbnail images. On mouseover a larger version will be displayed next to it.
10)Upload image (browse button) and submit form on front end. These will be stored in a database. Through admin, the admiistrator can download these photos.
11)In admin area upload photos for different customers - url for the uploaded photos displayed. the administrator of the website can copy this url and send it by email to customer.
Please send links of websites previously developed by you and also the time line for completing the project.