You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
In our Typo3 based website we want to enable multi domain support. Multi domain support is a standard feature in Typo3, meaning that one Typo3 page tree is used to manage contents of two or more virtually independent websites, to be visited through two separate domains. Ín enabling this feature I am facing, however, a problem which I - as an amateur - could not fix so far. I believe a Typo3 expert can solve the problem.
For multi domain use, the root pages (globe symbol in the page tree) must have individual domain records. But each time I enable a domain record, I get an error message on the main page. The error messages are related to the RealUrl extension. (Which is used in this setup to make "nice" URLs (such as www.ourwebsite.org/about-us/staff instead of www.ourwebsite.org/inex.php?id=09809&art=blababla).
The error message is: "#1294587215: RealURL error: unable to determine rootpage_id for the current domain".
I tried to disable the RealUrl extension, but with no success so far.
Interestingly, whereas the main page is off with an error message, the second domain is available...
A couple of domains and subdomains to be used are existing;
Concrete information on the domains and all other details will be provided to the succesful bidder.
In the page tree, multiple root pages (globe symbol) are existing;
We use Typo 3.4.1, with the "Government Package" installed. This is a template providing standard settings (including a good level of accessibility) for civic institutions etc in Germany. PHP version used is PHP 5.3. The "Government Package" settings were altered a little bit to adjust the layout.
The website is our "beta" where we develop the new website for our organisation working in the area of adult education.
The worker will have full admi access to the site so that he/she can easily change the settings. Changes on the hosting server, if necessary, can be made with my help.
Good knowledge of Typo3 and Typoscript is necessary!
The website in question is www.wb-nds.de/test01. This is a "development site", not the production site.
I suggest a fix price of 40 dollars to solve this problem. If the solution should turn out to be more time-consuming than I now believe, we can adjust the budget.
Follow up projects (after good success of this one):
After fixing this problems we will have many other tasks which require a high level of Typo3 expertise, especially during the next couple of weeks. This project offers the chance to enter into a long-term relationship. Next tasks are:
- Enabling and adjusting "Direct mail" extension (already installed and principally working)
- Implement the new graphic design concept in this environment (the concept is existing, the task will be related to implementing it)
- Implement a graphic design for a second site (sub-section of the page tree, with its own domain record)
- Adjusting backend rights for editing staff lower than admin
In case of a more contant relationship, hourly rates are an option.
Thank your for bidding,