Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I would like to add a number of customizations to CiviCRM to better take advantage of the spouse relationship:
1. When a contact makes a contribution, any other contact with a "spouse" relationship should receive a "soft credit" for that donation.
2. When filling out a Membership profile, allow users to create a second contact that has a "spouse" relationship with the original contact.
3. When registering for an Event, offer a select/Autocomplete option for a user to specify other contacts s/he has a relationship with as Participants.
Additional Project Description:
02/07/2013 at 9:10 EST
Additional version information:
CiviCRM 4.2.7 running on Wordpress 3.5
2. (revised) When registering for a Membership, create additional screens for the registering user to add/create additional contacts that inherit the Membership. Users should be able to create one contact with a "Spouse" relationship and unlimited contacts with a "Child" relationship.
3. (clarified) When registering multiple participants for an Event, instead of filling out a Profile for each participant, the registering user should have the option of selecting/autocompleting one of the users that have a "spouse" or "child" relationship with them. Selecting one of these users would autopopulate the profile.