We are a startup who provide cloud-based network devices (wi-fi hotspot) configuration/management and social network (Facebook) integration service.
We need professional CakePHP developer to help develop the web admin interface with MySQL database connection. Our backend system is based on ubuntu@AmazonEC2. It will get the configuration parameters via database to provide corresponding service.
Professional CakePHP 2.x developer with good experience in SaaS, UX and Social Network program design will be needed. Experience in Facebook fanpage API/Apps is highly preferred.
We hope to build a long term relationship for further modification, new features, new projects and maintenance of the web service.
To develop and improve the design of a web administration service for our cloud-based network devices management solution. The administration service will work with our backend system by communicating via MySQL database.
- Administration Interface for multiple devices/users
* user registration
* multiple users
- Parameter Input to database (form submission and validation)
- Facebook Integration (Facebook connect, Facebook fanpage API)
- Google Map to displace the location of the devices (static)
- Paypal/Credit Card payment for service activation
- Multiple Languages (3+)
- zferral API for affiliate program
*** Draft wireframe (not all pages included):
*** Draft Detail Spec:
An example features of the site, linode's web admin:
Website Template Example (bootstrap, html5, css3) (html/css, source code, graphics will be provided):
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Programming language(s): CakePHP 2.2, SQL, HTML5/CSS3,
- Additional skills: Facebook API / PayPal API / JQuery / MySQL
- A complete Elance or other sites profile
- References or an established reputation preferred