You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We currently have a website [url removed, login to view] and we would like to have a content management system created so that multiple logins can be created to manage the site. we would like it to look more like [url removed, login to view]
Additional Project Description:
02/26/2013 at 8:51 MST
Take the Egypt shriners (www.egyptshrine.org) website and transition it ta a site with similar aesthetics to beashrinernow.com using drupal as a back end cms allowing for multiple logins and user access restrictions.
Photo for description
1. Large center box: Changeable youtube videos of our choice.
a. Preferably we can have a list of additional videos like they have it on beashrinernow.
b. Possible module: http://drupal.org/node/1407140
2. Right hand top box: Facebook live stream of Egypt shrine page content
3. Right hand second box: small calendar that ties in with the larger calendar module:
a. Example http://drupal.org/project/calendar_tooltips
4. Right hand third box. : Link to be a shriner now as it is on the original page
5. Vary top right hand side: site search module:
6. heading Drop down boxes along the top all pages
7. Links along the bottom of all pages
8. Contact us should have a module to contact us by email and phone and address
9. One the clubs and unit pages all clubs and units need a page that in linked to there club or unit name
10. There should be a place to post to the club or unit page at the bottom of each of those pages.
11. Each one of the club or unit pages needs to be associated with a login so that club or unit can manage their page if they desire.
12. Each one of the culbs or units should be able to add to the calendar and to a gallery on there page.
13. There should be a general calendar app
14. There should be a general gallery app.
15. There should be a downloads area (preferably members only with login)
16. We have a monthly pdf newsletter it would be nice to have it readable on the site and not necessarily have to be downloaded
17. We use constant contact and I would like a newsletter subscribe function on the main page ( we could always substitute where the be a shriner now banner is.