You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
don't worry: the installation profile, in this case, is only importing a mysql database dump. So you can change the installed installation profile locally, export it and then the installation profile will install it, by your new db-dump.
skills which you need:
- at least 2 years experience with Drupal
- loveing Drupal
- good communication skills (no frankensteins, please)
- know-how about drupal installation profiles
- drupal themeing skills (important!)
- you should know, what responsive themes are (most of the themes are mobile-ready)
I have 5 Drupal installation profiles which needs to be changed a little in the frontend and the branding must be changed. Currently this installation profiles are branded by 1 provider (text in footer, text in installation process). All this texts must be changed to the branding of my site. The colors must be changed a little, so the product is still looking pretty, but is not 1-to-1 the same.
Also a list of contrib modules must be installed in each of this installation profiles. Easy job: the installation profile is just importing a mysql database dump.
At the beginning of each milestone you'll receive the raw installation profiles, which you need for each milestone (2 raw installation profiles needed for milestone means, you'll receive 2 raw installation profiles). You will not get all installation profiles from the beginning.
1. (33%), FIRST 2 INSTALLATION PROFILES: Replacing 100% of the branding from the old provider with my branding (only text)
- changing the frontend of drupal theme, so it is looking different (not much, but not 1-to-1 so that it cannot be recognized with the old one) -> FOR THIS YOU NEED DRUPAL THEMEING SKILLS
- responsive theme must be still responsive (keyword: mobile theme), don't break the responsibility of the theme
- adding a few modules (you'll get the list) to the installation profile (so that they will be installed, after the installation profile is installed). the contib modules must not be just available by enableing them: the installation process needs to install this additional modules. I'll send you a list with these modules.
- remove your settings.php, so that the installation profile works
2. (33%), MILESTONE 1 with the 2 next installation profiles
3. (33%), MILESTONE 1 with the last installation profile
Since I'm a Drupal-expert by myself. It should not take another Drupal-expert more then 2-3 hours to modify each installation profile to full satisfaction. Please don't post offers with calculated 5 or more hours for each installation profile, because you have no experience with this. Only experienced Drupal experts wanted!
I don't like to write it, but it's necessary: At the end it's not allowed, that you use this installation profiles and designs for your use. If you will break this agreement, immediate legal action will follow.