We need expert Magento developer for long term project.
Our website is very complex so we need some one that have a lot experience making new extensions to magento and working with huge database.
Some one that can just install magento and do basic things wont be able to handle our tasks. We need a person that can code on core php, zend framework and knows magento very well.
Our mean goal is downgrade from magento Enterprise to community. We are paying too much for the Enterprise. We want to keep a dedicated developer working for us and pay less for it than we pay for the Enterprise version...
I need a very good price or wont be worth to take the risk of cancel the magento oficial support.
- Be online at least 30 hours per week (utah time zone)
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements.
- Work with the Project Manager to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround.
- This is a remote position but you have to share screen with us all the time you are online working for us.
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
Additional Project Description:
01/08/2013 at 8:28 AKST
when you apply please tell me about which steps you would take for downgrade magento from enterprise to community.
IF YOU DON'T REPLY THIS QUESTION YOUR APPLICATION WONT BE CONSIDERED