You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a website that is currently undergoing a big change to the user experience. The site is giftindex.co.uk.
It is an affiliate site which lists products and lets users search for what they need and then the system provides product suggestions.
I need someone to do the following:
- Add a filtered search function so the user can refine their search with a range of options and program required styling
- Add product category and subcategory pages
- Rebuild the header and footer based on my design files & instructions
- Format the layout and CSS for the blog (blog roll page and post page)
- Create three new page types with accompanying options in the CMS
- Once the changes are complete, the site needs to be moved to a new domain (on the same server)
I have a full specification and set of design files so my requirements are very clear and easy to follow. I will also be available at any time if you have any questions as the project goes along. If you have any questions before placing a proposal then please just ask.
Once this project is complete, if I am happy with your work there will be plenty of ongoing work, and I am looking for someone who I can work with long term as the site develops and grows.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with me to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the website better and easier to use
- Familiar with Drupal
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills