You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
A 2 minute video explaining the project can be viewed here.
We need help integrating an online design editor module (eDocBuilder) with our Magento website. We have the general guideline for the integration, we just need someone to put it all together and make it work. The online design editor (eDocBuilder) is a SaaS product, and allows users to upload/scale/crop images on the fly, typeset text, and generate a high-res PDF file for printing.
Using Magento's shopping cart, here is how we need it to work:
1. For products that can be customized by the customer, we need to link customers from our order form to the approperiate design on EDocBuilder.
2. Once they launch the design editor, the customer will be able to interact with the eDocBuilder (the functionality here of editing, generating preview images, is all done by eDocBuilder). Once the customer approves the design, eDocBuilder will generate a high-res PDF file for printing. Again, all of this will be handled and stored by eDocBuilder.
3. eDocBuilder has the flexibility to link to a CSS sheet or have its own inline styling. This page, and eDocBuilder must be given a responsive/mobile friendly layout.
4. Then, the customer returns to the the normal order form and checks out. They need to be able to have an "edit design" button in the cart, to return to their editing session if necessary. Also need to show a small preview (proof) of the customized design in the shopping cart (also generated by eDocBuilder).
5. If the customer adds designs with different information, each business card must be listed as a separate line item in the cart.
6. This should be packaged as a module/extension within Magento, so that each product created has the option to choose a docID / docPassword to link to its respective eDocBuilder file.
Here is a sample product: (Click the Medium Magnet)
Turnaround - We would like this project complete within 2 weeks of acceptance
Payment schedule: 10% upfront 25% upon delivery of alpha version 25% upon delivery of beta version 25% upon acceptance of final product 15% within 14 days quality assurance period