You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a bespoke piece of code to adapt Magento.
The eCommerce sites purpose is to market and sell wallpaper designs. In the wallpaper industry, it is typical for clients to order small cut down samples of the wallpaper so they can both see colours and the design.
Magento lacks the ability for clients to order samples in the manner that is required, and thus a bespoke solution is needed.
1. On each wallpaper product page, as well as being able to add the wallpaper to the cart an ‘Request Sample’ button is required.
2. This adds an order to the cart for the sample.
3. Samples are NOT free and have an associated cost (which will need to be adjustable, but can be a single variable).
4. When a sample is requested, there is visual feedback on the product page that the sample was ordered, so a clear on and off state.
5. The sample button on and off state thus requires a CSS mechanism either changing text, colours and/or changing a background button graphic/colour.
1. Ideally, the attributes for the sample will be altered within the Product Management page, so that:
2. The sample is always tied to the original product it is designed for, but in the cart has the addition of (SAMPLE) attached to the name.
3. The sample price should be alterable within the product admin page - ideally per product. rather than a global price setting.
4. Not every product will have samples.
5. Maximum of one sample per product.
6. Samples can be removed from the cart, either in the cart, or by repressing the request a sample button again on the product page.
7. The final implementation of the CSS and/or button design can be worked on together with the web designer.
8. Magento must be able to track if a sample has been ordered and thus be persistent, so if a product page is left and returned too, it still shows that a sample has been ordered or not.
Feedback and considerations for best adapting this for Magento are welcome.
We look forward to speaking with you. We can use Skype if necessary to discuss the project in more detail. Relevant admin/ftp access will be provided.