(for now this is pointing to StylishPropertyWebsites until new BetweenDoors website is completed)
BetweenDoors is a PHP/mysql application that enables real estate agents to create single property websites and agent websites via their account admin area.
Real estate agents clients sign up for a BetweenDoors account by entering their contact info and Real Estate company. Upon signing up, they can purchase:
(1) Any number of Property Websites (individual websites dedicated to property listings with a top-level domain name for each (1234mainstreet.com).
(2) An Agent Website for his/her real estate business.
We currently have one template for each type of website, Property and Agent, and each template is offered in several color schemes. The color schemes are currently separate html, css and image files.
Both property and agent websites are populated by the client via their Client Admin that consists of forms to fill out information and to upload photos. The client simply logs in and may create/edit/manage their websites.
The property websites are currently connected to their domain names manually by us. The signup and purchase process currently includes a script to check domain name availability, and then we manually reserve the domain name. When the real estate agent client completes a property website and clicks on ‘take online’, we go back to Godaddy and mask and forward the domain to the temporary url generated by the system.
We have a Super Admin area to perform basic functions as site operators.
Build upon the current application to incorporate additional functionality. Please look at shared link below for specifics, in ‘Current vs New’ google document.
- Integration of new Client Admin Twitter Bootstrap template (already built)
- Integrate new single property and agent website Twitter Bootstrap templates (already built)
- Make adjustments to current property website and agent website templates to accommodate a few additional modifications. We will offer the existing, old html/css templates as well as the new ones.
- Make uploaded property info and photos available for both agent websites and single property websites if user has purchased both. Currently, clients upload individually to agent website and property websites, even though it is the same property. Note: not all clients who create property websites have an agent website with us. There is no requirement to have both agent sites and property sites.
- We will be launching a new front-end website for selling the property and agent sites (we will build it using a Wordpress theme) and we will frame in the account sign-up form like we currently do (see clients sign up for a BetweenDoors account ). We will be adding an additional sign up flow that begins with checking domain name availability options based upon an address that is entered, then once a domain name is selected, the user will be asked if he/she is a current or new customer before seeing pricing plans. we will provide the front-end for this sign-up flow.
- Integrate domain name registration API for domain name options.
- We use an integrated Paypal shopping cart, and currently clients can only buy one website at a time. We’d like to offer the ability to purchase multiple property websites, and the system would store credits for unused property websites that were purchased. We’d also like the ability to store credit card info as an option for the client. We will offer various payment plans for the purchase of single property and agent websites.
- The Super Admin will remain the same except for the addition of mass email clients.
PHP/CSS/Twitter Bootstrap/jquery/mysql/domain name API
Excellent English and communication, must be available to talk USA/California Mountain time!
Additional Project Description:
08/02/2013 at 13:25 EDT
Budget = $1000 - $2000