You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Please note we will not be responding to applicants who have clearly not read the brief
We are looking to create an OpenCart plugin for a sweet store that will allow users to fill a jar with their choice of sweets. We have seen this concept done and working on another sweet shop website that is using Virtumart via Joomla to do the same thing. This can be viewed and tested here: - http://wbat.it/2j
We require the final plugin to be delivered in a zip file that can be installed using the standard OpenCart installer.
Step 1 – Choose Jar
The users should be presented with a selection of different sized empty Jars to choose from. These should be viewed as standard OpenCart Products. We will need the ability to add empty jars as products and configure them to hold varying amounts of sweets. The jars will be filled in bands as illustrated with the current website.
Step 2 – Personalize Jar
We require two options that can be selected by users. They should be able to select no option, one option or both options.
1. Add a personal message.
If users select this there should be an option for them to add a message.
2. Upload a logo / Image
If users select this option there should an option to upload an image from their computer. The file should upload securely to a folder on the server for security.
Step 3 – Choose Sweets
This is where the users can choose the sweets they wish to be included in the jar.
The sweets they choose should be selected from the sweet product categories.
• Users should easily be able to move between available categories
• As with the current website there should be visual representation of the jar.
• This should fill as sweets are added and empty as they are removed.
• We would like to use images of the sweets on the jar rather than just coloured bands.
• There should be an add to jar button to allow sweets to be added to the jar.
• We would like users to be able to remove the sweets from the jar so there will need to be a delete from jar button, preferably on rollover.
• Users should be able to drag the sweets to rearrange the order they appear in the jar.
• Once a jar is created, its details should be able to be saved to a wish list, allowing users to return and order the jar at a later time.
• There should be an option for users to upgrade or downgrade their jar, maintaining the sweets they have already selected. This option should be available in the cart view also.
Step 4 – Check out when a filled Jar has been ordered
Users should have the ability to-
• Order single or multiples of their jars
• Select gift-wrapping options – these will be done to match the colour of sweets selected.
• Gift Wrap
• Add additional instructions for the retailer
It is essential you are able to communicate with us on Skype. If you are shy with communications please not apply. You must be able to update us with your progress. Individuals only. Please apply in with confidence. Experience and Portfolio will be considered essential.
We're looking for applicants with the following skills:
• Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
• Excellent knowledge of OpenCart.
• An in-depth knowledge in all areas of HTML4/5 & CSS2/3
• Portfolio of work as proof of skills
In your application, please summaries what you believe the tasks to be, and how you plan to construct the plugin. This is to show that you've read the full advert and completely understand the tasks you'll be working on.
• Complete and fully functional plug-in for OpenCart
• Plug-in must be packaged into an installable package to install into the latest stable version OpenCart
• Any special instructions must be included with the template in a Read Me file
• All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under E.U Copyright law. As buyer, we will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.