Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I need a project completed that will see dynamic web content taken from an Oracle database.
The solution is for web-enabling an existing loyalty card system
This is just for the PHP (graphic design is being done elsewhere) and has the following functionality:
1. Secure authentication against a CARD / CUSTOMER table;
2. Display of customer details (name, address etc);
3. Editing of the above details storing them against a copy of the CUSTOMER table;
4. Display grid listing transactions (CARD_TRANSACTION table linked to CARDS linked to CUSTOMER);
5. Graphs showing total spend-to-date against a derived value showing where spend is in relation to that value;
6. Contact Us page saving message directly to a table rather than posting email;
7. Sign up page performing basic authentication check and emailing customer with details to complete registration;
8. [Subject to availble technology] On-request generation of PDF documents for download by CUSTOMER.
All database scripts can be provided and design of the page can be as basic as needed just to prove it works (as mentioned a graphic designer will then apply this into their pages).
This is the first stage of a multi-phase development to provide member self-service website.